Implanteurs d'églises parmi des M*ms PRF Nr. 84 76 ( si intéressé, s.v.p. notez le No. PRF )
Contribution to Strategy: Partner. Equip. Disciple!
• (sensitiv- for more information ask your SIM office).
Responsibilities: In this multi-religious democratic nation, the door is open for reaching out to many under-engaged M*m groups.
• • EQUIP OTHERS: M*m ministry is generally neglected or misunderstood by the church. As appropriate, you will be encouraged to network with the local Indian mission movement and to play a role in church mobilization and training initiatives.
Ministry 2: CD- Discipleship/Spiritual Growth
Other Ministry Possibilities: Depending on your team and on the group you work with, it could include English teaching, disability ministry, children's work, counseling, etc.
• Serve others in your natural sphere of influence, through your opportunity to be in India (student, business person, medical professional, etc.) or through your hobbies and interests (sports, children, art, music, etc.).
• Mentor newer colleagues.
• Encourage Indian church planters.
• Mobilize Indian believers into M*m ministry. There are those who have the desire but need to be equpped.
• Disciple those in your spheres of influence.
• Document stories about God's work among M*ms in India through writing, photography, or video.
• Contribute up to 20% of your time to the SIM India field according to your skills and gifts.
Future Plans: If an expatriate missionary is required to fill this position, what plans are there for a national to be trained and developed to take over this role in the future? In a nation with a long church history, why are we as foreigners involved in a front-lines church planting task? What Jesus said continues to be true: The harvest is great and the workers are few. Most believers are from Christian or Hindu backgrounds and would not naturally cross over the social, cultural, and religious barriers that separate them from M*ms. More workers are needed to stand in the gap.
• The long-term vision of SIM India is a church planting movement among M*ms that is owned and led by local Indian believers. From the beginning we seek to foster Indian involvement and ownership: (1) by collaborating with Indian brothers and sisters to whom God has given a similar vision, especially with M*m-background believers that are better equipped to impact their own people; (2) by discipling leaders from among the new believers who can care for these fellowships and start new ones; and (3) by collaborating with the Indian missions movement.
Compétences linguistiques : English: fluent, Urdu; competent ( can be learned on site)
Exigences : Post secondary diploma. Required training: •Bible training (Bible college, seminary) • Cross-cultural training. • Completion of MO 8677 “Investigate India” as a language and culture learner. • As this is a long-term MO, a pre-field cross-cultural
Age minimum : 20
Financement : Groupe de soutien
Cette offre vous intéresse ?
Vous pouvez postuler en complètant le formulaire ci-dessous
Vous disposez d'un droit d'accès, de modification, de rectification et de suppression des données qui vous concernent (art. 34 de la loi 'Informatique et Libertés')